Complete the EITEK registration form, proceed to the deposit of the appropriate fee to the bank (Bank Name: COMMERCIAL BANK OF GREECE SA - IBAN: GR1901200010000000087600238), email us the deposit slip to: email@example.com or fax 210 -6464125 and we will send you the registration certificate.
|OFFICES||Up to 500.000€||Up to 5||200€||1|
|VERY SMALL||from 500.000€ up to 2.000.000€||Up to 10||300€||2|
|SMALL||from 2.000.000€ up to 10.000.000€||Up to 50||550€||4|
|MEDIUM||from 10.000.000€ up to 43.000.000€||Up to 250||800€||6|
|BIG||from 43.000.000€ +||250 +||1.000€||8|
|MUNICIPALITIES - COMMUNITIES||300€||2|
|CHAMBERS – ORGANIZATIONS - CLUBS||300€||2|
MEMBER’ S CONTRIBUTION COST
Each member pays an annual fee at the first registration in the Greek Institute for Building Technology and Science (EITEK) using the membership registration form.
The subscription is valid for one full calendar year from the first day of registration.
At the end of that period, he/she receives notice from the Greek Institute for Building Technology and Science for subscription renewal.
Every registered member enjoys the privileges mentioned below in the section "Rights of the Members."
Each member of the Greek Institute for Building Technology and Science (EITEK) acquires voting rights, depending on the subscription, which can be used to vote on the Institute’s election for administration of the individual institutes (Materials & Water, Environment & Energy, Economy & Construction, Training & Education).
The management of the institutes will come from the members of EITEK, which will be democratically elected by the voting process.
In this way there is the unique possibility for Institute members to actively participate in shaping policies for sustainable construction with substantial contributions to the state and as well in shaping the business environment in our country, through an official and authoritative body such as the Greek Institute for Building Technology and Science.
RIGHTS OF THE MEMBERS
Members of Greek Institute for Building Technology and Science (EITEK) enjoy a number of special privileges that always aim at the continuous briefing, education and active participation in the shaping of green policies and the emergence of green entrepreneurship in the field of green building.
The rights of the members of EITEK are:
- Briefing on a weekly basis for national and international market news.
- Briefing on research results of the international green building market.
- Briefing on national and international governmental decisions, laws etc.
- Participation free of charge in annual workshops organized by EITEK.
- Participation, with substantial discounts or free of charge, in programs for education and training.
- Ability to network with other members of EITEK from different objects of the green building.
- Promotion of the company, its products and services throughout the validity of the membership fee.
- Use of EITEK Logo.
- The promotion of green business awareness of the company to the consuming public.
- Participation in working groups of members of the EITEK.
- Right to vote and stand in elections for the emergence of administrations of the individual institutes of EITEK.
Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/eitek/public_html/scripts/functions.php on line 79
BOMA International’s Annual Conference & Expo 2016
2015 Every Building Conference & Expo
Merry Christmas and a Happy 2021!
Merry Christmas and a Happy 2020!
Facility Management Specialist (Process and Quality Management)